It feels nice to see all my blogs in one place. Here, we have :
- blogspot personal : http://partha-the-person.blogspot.com/
- blogspot academic : http://partha-the-prof.blogspot.com/
- social concerns : https://drpartha.wordpress.com/ This blog is now defunct, superseded by my “selfpress” blog.
- selfpress : https://drpartha.org.in/wp/#
- RSS Feeds (restricted access) : https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/myfeeds
- XML site map
- I also post regularly on twitter using the handle @profpartha
- There is also a whole lot of tutorial material I create and publish on the web, for all to
see and use under a CC-BY-SA license.
All this is part of my “reaching out” efforts.
I fact, you can keep yourself up-to-date with these tools.
There’s a lot I learn from all the above. I learn the principles behind new tools and techniques. I learn a lot about people’s attitudes and behaviour. I learn to recognise my real friends.