There is a lot to learn from Indian TV !
- Why do Indian police stations always have a world globe on the Inspector’s desk when policemen never cross the street if the other side is not in their jurisdiction ?
- Why do they show warning messages whenever there is a scene showing smoking or drinking ? Why dont they delete those scenes altogether instead of showing those meaningless warnings ? And, why is there no warning with scenes involving other crimes like murder, bank holdup, rape …?
- Are maths teachers always grumpy , sadistic people ? Or is maths such a horrible subject ? Why do we always malign maths and maths teachers ?
- When there is a conductor in front of an orchestra, why does he seem to follow the orchestra rather than the other way around ?
- What is the blue liquid they show on commercials for sanitary napkins and diapers ?
- Why do they show toilet basins in grand detail and in closeup when they try to sell toilet cleaner liquids ? Don’t they know that most of the times these disgusting commercials are displayed during during dinner time or when people are having meals ? Why don’t they learn some decency or discretion from those selling diapers and sanitary napkins ?
- Why do they show only men for promoting products for bad mouth odour ?
- Why do they use only women for promoting under arm deodarants and rollons ? Idem hair remover creams ?
- Are sports shoes worn only by men ?
If you have watched some more absurdities like the ones above, just let me know on email@example.com.