Click on the picture,
to see Prof. Partha's
Back to Prof.Partha's home
Downloadable publications from Dr. Partha
Contact Prof.Partha by email (you can also thank him and send him a packet of strong arabica coffee powder)
This page is a part of the |
non-traditional teaching initiatives of Prof. Partha
Unless otherwise stated, all these publications are available to you under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0)
Keep visiting this page often. This page gets new content regularly.
Misc. useful material :
- Technical Reports of Algologic (some of these reports may already be listed above).
- How we build institutions in India.
Beware of brainless bureaucrats
- Feedback for educational courses design guidelines. A sample feedback form made using these guidelines.
- Self-assessment tests : A collection of quizzes/question papers of Prof.Partha
- Free ebooks : Free ebooks by Dr. Partha
- CV and Research profile
- Accessibility : Structures and buildings suitable for the handicapped (239 MB, zipped file). Download the zip file. Unzip it, and follow the instructions given in the "aboutme.txt" file.
- PHP: Demos and test scripts for PHP
- Internship at Algologic: Package containing list of topics, and terms and condtions.
- Presentations : Coming soon. Watch this space.
- Educational CDROMs : The catalogue of educational CDROMs is here.
- Beware of this hoax : x
Go to TOP, and start all over again ^
An unexplored book is a wasted tree
Take a look at this major technological innovation
and then take a look at all these books ...........
- Satan, Cantor & Infinity (R M Smullyan)
- Men of mathematics (E T Bell)
- Mathematics in nature (John A Adam)
- History of mathematics (C B Boyer, U C Merzbach)
- Lambda-calculus, Combinators, Functional Programming,(G Revesz)
- The mathematics of encryption (An Elementary Introduction), (Margaret Cozzens and Steven J. Miller)
- Using LaTeX for mathematics (ULFM), (S. Parthasarathy)
- Mathematics in India (Kim Plofker)
- Music by the numbers (Eli Maor)
- Alfred Tarski (Anita Burdman Feferman, Solomon Feferman )
- How Algorithms Solve All Our Problems . . . and Create More (Luc Dormehl)
Go to TOP