Click on the picture, to see
Prof. Partha's web site
Back to Prof.Partha's home
Downloadable publications from Dr. Partha
Contact Prof.Partha by email (you can also thank him and send him a packet of strong arabica coffee powder)
When a leader notices a leader ......
This page is a part of the |
non-traditional teaching initiatives of Prof. Partha
Unless otherwise stated, all these publications are available to you under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0)
Keep visiting this page often. This page gets new content regularly.
One-semester course on eSecurity and cryptography
Self-assessment quizzes on cryptography
You need help ?Cryptography and security related material :
- How serious are you about security ?
- TR #02/2013 The Indian roots of cryptography
- TR #01/2013, Surreptitious forwarding, a subtle form of fraud
- TR #11/2012 Alice and Bob can go on a holiday
- How to build a fortress. How to use a combination of hash digests and digital signature, to build a "burglar alarm" for your software.
- An interesting property of modular multiplicative inverses
- Group theoretic view of modulo arithmetic
- Multiplicative inverse in modulo arithmetic
- Encryption made easy #1
- Encryption made easy #2
- Public key negotiation protocol explains a solution to an important step in asymmetric key cryptography.
- How to use Partha's public key
- An innovative way to generate passwords
- Securing wifi hotspots (courtesy cert-in.org.in).
- Modulo arithmetic of negative numbers
- MATCHA - a simple CAPTCHA-like tool, based on mathematics`
- Teach yourself GPG
- Quiz #0: How serious are you about security ?
- Quiz #1: Cryptography and e-security (exam paper for Kathmandu University Nov. 2011)
- Quiz #2: Cryptography and e-security (supplementary exam paper for Kathmandu University Dec. 2011)
- Quiz #3: Cryptography and e-security (exam paper for Kathmandu University Jan. 2013)
- Quiz #4: Cryptography for e-security (exam paper for Kathmandu University course Jul. 2013)
- Quiz #5: Cryptography for e-security (exam paper for Kathmandu University Jan. 2014)