Non-traditional teaching initiatives of Prof.
With Prof. Partha, the teaching does not end in
(Click anywhere on the picture)
Invest in education, today. If there is one thing more expensive than
education, it is ignorance!
In addition to traditional, classroom teaching, Prof.Partha has initiated
several, non-traditional teaching intiatives. He believes that
teaching should be : interactive, pro-active, and
informative, and should not end with the classroom.
Non-traditional teaching by
- Training programs by
- A teacher's blog Look
here for articles on topics which Prof. Partha teaches regularly.
Easy, informal, interactive, collaborative learning.
- The Professor's tweets : an amazing series of short announcements of learning
- Hacking for learning
- Educational CDROMs by Prof. Partha. The CDROM catalogue is here.
- Invited lectures / guest lectures. ::
* Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for list of topics and course details.
checklist of conditions, and arrangements
to be made by the host
institution is available here.
- Author of several tutorial papers and teaching material You can
download some of this material from
the Professor's website.
- Book recommendations: You can watch
the books which the Professor has been reading
- e-mail based mentoring and guidance:
Please contact Prof. Partha now.
- Quiz yourself with these self-assessment tests
- Web supported courses : Here is the kind of web support used by Prof. Partha.
- Video conference, video chat with the Professor
(using Google Hangout). Please consult
Prof. Partha first, if you want to use this facility.
- Internship project work A very limited number of students will
be allowed to work with Dr. Partha
(Learning mathematics through exploration and discovery).
- And finally....start a one-on-one conversation with the Professor.
Send him an email now.(No phone calls please)
Go to TOP, and start all over again