Invest in education, today. If there is one thing more expensive than
education, it is ignorance!
In addition to traditional, classroom teaching, Prof.Partha has initiated
several, non-traditional teaching intiatives. He believes that
teaching should be : interactive, pro-active, and
informative, and should not end with the classroom.
Non-traditional teaching by
- Training programs by
- A teacher's blog Look
here for articles on topics which Prof. Partha teaches regularly.
Easy, informal, interactive, collaborative learning.
- The Professor's tweets : an elaborate collection of short announcements of learning
- Hacking for learning
- Educational CDROMs by Prof. Partha. The CDROM catalogue is here.
- Invited lectures / guest lectures. ::
* Contact email@example.com for list of topics and course details.
checklist of conditions, and arrangements
to be made by the host
institution is available here.
- Tutorial papers and teaching material : You can
download some of this material from :
- Book recommendations: You can watch
the books which the Professor has been reading
- Quiz yourself with these self-assessment tests
- Web supported courses : Here is the kind of web support used by Prof. Partha.
- e-mail based mentoring and guidance:
Please contact Prof. Partha now.
- Video conference, video chat with the Professor
(using Google Hangout). Please consult
Prof. Partha first, if you want to use this facility.
- Internship project work A very limited number of students will
be allowed to work with Dr. Partha
- And finally....start a one-on-one conversation with the Professor.
Send him an email now.(No phone calls please)