Support and promote this site
From Dr. Partha
- If you are a mathematician, read this carefully.
- The incredible story of a woman mathematician
- Who is this mmathematician ?
- Who is this wathematician ?
- When Satan meets Cantor
- The most beautiful formulae / theorems / identities
- The randomness of randomness
- At school, they still commit this
very famous and common mathematical blunder, and no one is complaining !
- You know that cryptography is closely related to
mathematics. But, do you know how Cryptography and the
Kama Sutra are related ?
- Maths and coffee
- Reviews of some books related to maths
- Use this collection of maths resources, news and trivia
- Meet Raymond Smullyan
- Partha's essays on mathematics
| e-book containing essays on mathematics
Teaching /Learning maths :
- Are you scared of mathematics ?
- What it means to be a maths teacher
- Why are maths teachers grumpy and irritated always ?
- The futility of teaching maths in .......
- Why is it so difficult to teach (mathematics) ?
- Higher mathematics in India
- Mathematics in India , a 100 years since
Ramanujan left us.
- Mathematics in India (book review).
- Zero was invented in India -- Really ?
- A panorama of numbers
- Have you heard about the Geography of Mathematics
- Why I dislike vedic mathematics
Want to make some quick money ?
- Try some math related quizzes
- Mathematician Anecdotes
- Why do mathematicians like coffee ?
- This pope was a mathematician !
- This American President was a mathematician
- This famous mathematician never existed.
- This famous mathematician was a tramp
- Meet the genius, the "tramp mathematician", Paul Erdos PGOM LD AD LD CD
- Who is better :
Norbert Wiener or Albert Einstein or Chaplin ?
- Are mathematicians crazy people ?
Here is a proof.
Here's why they are jobless (video).
- At what age, did famous mathematicians make their breakthroughs ? (also see the "Summary statistics" there)
- Remembering Ramanujan
- How much do you know about Ramanujan ?
- The man who knew too much
Jokes and quotes
- If you have not had enough, here are some more maths jokes.
And some more maths jokes and some more jokes (and many more to come. Watch this space).
And yet some more maths jokes
- Download and Read : a whole lot of articles and tutorial material on mathematics
- Explore the unknown corners of mathematics with these quizzes
- Yet another video on how maths teachers get the final word (video)
- A very exhaustive source of information on History of Mathematics
- An amazing list of Mathematical surprises
"not so stupid maths tricks" collection.
- Jeff Miller tells you things which your maths teacher never told you
- When a mathematician gets married
- A "not-so-funny"
experience of a mathematician.
- Why should the Police learn maths ?
And now, take look at some
serious and interesting stuff.
Partha's coffee shop.
Obligatory joke, to answer the question we asked in the title of this article :
Q: What did one math book say to the other ?
A: Don't bother me. I've got my own problems.