Have you been blacklisted by Dr. Partha?
You asked for it, you got it
Your email ID can get blacklisted (without further notice), for any of the following reasons, so take care :
If you are blacklisted :
- As a matter of habit, you do not answer or acknowledge mails sent to you. In particular, you have not answered
mails sent earlier by me. This is a
RUDE and VERY IMPOLITE act. This is a very serious lapse, since I
consider it as a personal insult.
- Your mail was impolite, rude, disrespectful, or provocative
- You have sent obnoxious or offensive material e.g. political, religious, commercial or marketing propaganda,
malware, virus infected material, gossip, rumour, chain letter, spam, phishing bait etc.
Meet "Smishing", the evil sister of
- You violated some basic rules of decency
- You insist on sending me Microsoft related material, in spite of repeated warnings.
- You are a head-hunter, manpower consultant/agency, middle-man (aka pimp).
This is not a complete boycott. You can of course use any other mode of communication to contact Dr. Partha (but the responses may not be very prompt or satisfactory or pleasant).
- All your emails to Dr. Partha will be automatically deleted/trashed
- You will not receive any emails from Dr. Partha. This will be my last email to you.
The hacker has your mail ID. What can he/she do with it now ?
You do not want this to happen to you. So, defend yourself now.
I am sorry, I have to take this step, at times.
You have only yourself to blame, if I take this step.