Click on the picture,
to see Prof. Partha's
Back to Prof.Partha's home
Downloadable publications from Dr. Partha
Contact Prof.Partha by email (you can also thank him and send him a packet of strong arabica coffee powder)
This page is a part of the |
non-traditional teaching initiatives of Prof. Partha
Unless otherwise stated, all these publications are available to you under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0)
Keep visiting this page often. This page gets new content regularly.
Outline of a one-semester course on eSecurity and cryptography
Self-assessment quizzes on cryptography
You need help ?Cryptography and security related material :
- How serious are you about security ?
- TR #02/2013 The Indian roots of cryptography
- TR #01/2013, Surreptitious forwarding, a subtle form of fraud
- TR #11/2012 Alice and Bob can go on a holiday
- How to build a fortress. How to use a combination of hash digests and digital signature, to build a "burglar alarm" for your software.
- An interesting property of modular multiplicative inverses
- Group theoretic view of modulo arithmetic
- Multiplicative inverse in modulo arithmetic
- Encryption made easy #1
- Encryption made easy #2
- Public key negotiation protocol explains a solution to an important step in asymmetric key cryptography.
- How to use Partha's public key
- An innovative way to generate passwords
- Securing wifi hotspots (courtesy cert-in.org.in).
- Modulo arithmetic of negative numbers
- CAPTCMA - a simple CAPTCHA-like tool, based on mathematics
- Quiz #0: How serious are you about security ?
- Quiz #1: Cryptography and e-security (exam paper for Kathmandu University Nov. 2011)
- Quiz #2: Cryptography and e-security (supplementary exam paper for Kathmandu University Dec. 2011)
- Quiz #3: Cryptography and e-security (exam paper for Kathmandu University Jan. 2013)
- Quiz #4: Cryptography for e-security (exam paper for Kathmandu University course Jul. 2013)
- Quiz #5: Cryptography for e-security (exam paper for Kathmandu University Jan. 2014)
Go to TOP, and start all over again ^Contact Dr.Partha
Page last modified on: 2017-02-06
URL : http://drpartha.org.in/publications/downloadcrypto.htm
Send your comments and suggestions, to: firstname.lastname@example.org